The young boys and girls enhanced with various skills on livelihood and linked to external livelihood/Job opportunities. The Centre organizes various skill building courses like computer, craft making, tailoring, Handicraft and other livelihood skills.
- Three months vocational training for 345 youth in 7 centers (25 youth each in 15 classes) on beautician, tailoring and garment making, etc.
- 20 trainees had been applied for the subsided bank loan.
- 225 trainees have already started their earning through garment making and tailoring and Beauty Parlor.
- Certification by the Department of Mission Mangalam to 20 trainees of Beautician course conducted in Vansol Village.
- 345 tool kits were approved for the girls in Umeed project by Gujarat Mahila Arthik Vikas Nigam Let. Gandhinagar & Gujarat Rural Industries Marketing Corporation Let. (GRIMC O), Gov. of Gujarat, worth of Rs. 5000 each (Rs. 17,25,000/-).
- 345 trainees benefited through stipend of Rs. 3000/- for three months.
- Mrs. Sunitaben Macwan, Gomtipur was benefited with an Artistry Card to participate in any Exhibition.
- 7 nursing trainees got job in the private hospitals at Ahmedabad earning Rs. 4000/- per month and 5 nursing students went for GNM at Ahmedabad, Haidrabad and Bangalore.
- Ms. Mona completed the Fashion designing course and she went for full course at ITI and at present she is the teacher at St. Mary’s Kendra, Gomtipur.