KSSS promotes Child Rights with the focus on Girl Child and is committed to eraticted Social evils like child labour, child marriage, child trafficking and physicla/sexual abuse of children. It ensure Right to educate for all. Children’s Parliament is one of the most effective tool/medium to child Development especially promotion of right to life, Right to Development, Rigt to Protection and Right to Participation of Children.
- 120 poor and marginalized children were provided with school kits on 20/06/2016.
- 30 missing children were found and brought back to their parents during the fair at Santaram Temple Nadiad.
- More than 800 children from rural and urban areas of Kheda District were trained on solving the problems by themselves through Open House sessions/ training.
- Celebration on Rakshabandhan, Navratri, Independence Day, children’s day etc… were celebrated where the team of Child line team brought awareness on child education and child rights.
- 89 children were rescued from child labour in the places such as hotels, tea stalls, and construction sites and reintegrated them with their parents.
- From 23rd November to 30th November Child Line Se Dosti celebrated by organizing week awareness program and rally on Child Rights and Safety belts were tied to likeminded NGO employees, School Teachers, Panchayat, Sarpanches, Government officers working for children in Kheda Districts.