KSSS promotes Child Rights with the focus on Girl Child and is committed to eradicate Social evils like child labour, child marriage, child trafficking and physical/sexual abuse of children. It ensure Right to educate for all. Children’s Parliament is one of the most effective tool/medium to Child Development especially promotion of right to life, Right to Development, Right to Protection and Right to Participation of Children.
- 120 poor and marginalized children were provided with school kits on 20/06/2016.
- 30 missing children were found and brought back to their parents during the fair at Santaram Temple Nadiad.
- More than 800 children from rural and urban areas of Kheda District were trained on solving the problems by themselves through Open House sessions/ training.
- Celebration on Rakshabandhan, Navratri, Independence Day, children’s day etc… were celebrated where the team of Child Line team brought awareness on child education and child rights.
- 89 children were rescued from child labour in the places such as hotels, tea stalls, and construction sites and reintegrated them with their parents.
- From 23rd November to 30th November Child Line se Dosti celebrated by organizing a week awareness program and rally on Child Rights and Safety belts were tied to likeminded NGO employees, School Teachers, Panchayat, Sarpanches, Government officers working for children in Kheda Districts.